Friday, July 10, 2015

Travel Day 2 (Along the Way)


"Grandma it smells like cow in here."

Stepping into the new hotel room, I sniffed, tentatively. But detected no cow. "Maybe it will go away.." I replied.

We are noticing different things about the places we stay. I think the Central Valley has rather a lot of cows and therefore rather a lot of smells. At one point, when passing about a gajillion cows in a gigantic malodorous pasture that spread for what seemed like miles, you just should have heard the explosive comments. I didn't blame them. It was very - disturbing.

And if that is all I have to report this night, I'm sure you will understand. More is yet to come!

Good night, dear Readers.


See you along the way!
the SconeLady


2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I can just imagine! Such fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! They've taken to plugging their noses quite a bit..

    ReplyDelete