Sunday, October 20, 2013

Back in the Arms

There has been a lot of hugging going on around here. With more, much more to come! The kind hands and arms that have welcomed me back have reached out in a variety of shapes, sizes and strengths. The sweet, small arms of tiny children; the firm and pretty arms of my daughter; the strong and muscular sort attached to my son and son-in-law, the particularly masculine set that comes along with my husband - all of these have made this home coming such a memorable one! Hurray!

'Gramma, I love you soooooo much. You are my best friend in the whole world!'

Can there be any improvement on this? (I ask you).

So. Arms are on my mind, be they soft, or spindly, or masculine; they help to convey a Welcome Home like nothing else can. 

And I am being thoroughly welcomed. With more, much more to come.

See you along the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment