Friday, November 8, 2013

The AGA

I admit it! Tonight I found myself back in the kitchen, pondering whether to have just one more scone. Last night, I had resisted this move. Tonight, no.

But it was so good that I do not care! And the taste reminded me of a time in the past when I made scones in a most wonderful stove - an AGA. Do you know what an AGA is? Look it up, if you like - and I will talk more about it soon.  Here is a photo of one of their newer models, which I saw during a London trip:



It is so cute!

If you read any Rosamunde Pilcher novels, you will not only know the AGA, you will love it and want one for yourself.

I will get back to you on this. But while you wait, why not run to the Library and find The Shell Seekers? You won't be sorry.

See you along the way!
the SconeLady

No comments:

Post a Comment