Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lewis (day 10)


Being a reader of CS Lewis has steadily opened my eyes to both truth and ideals, through fiction, fantasy, and  clear teaching. That is why I am drawn to Oxford. I have finally been able to tour Lewis' home, the Kilns, and the extensive grounds that used to belong to Lewis. I also visited Holy Trinity Church where he and brother Warren attended. A true Lewis day!

All of this added up to over 13 miles walked today. Yesterday was 15. There is just so much to see! I shall try and find somewhere that will cook me a worthy scone, tomorrow.

Below is a photo of the Kilns.



See you along the way!
the SconeLady

                                                                     



1 comment:

  1. With all that walking, there is no need to mention weighing yourself any time whatsoever!! It's so neat that you're there while I was at the C.S.Lewis Conference in Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete