Friday, September 20, 2013

Day Two in England

Hello to you all,

I am thankful to be able to say I made it here safely, after a generally un eventful, if somewhat bumpy ride. My heart is heavy, however, due to a message that my sweet father-in-law is in the hospital following a bad fall along the road near their home. I know you will all be praying for him, and for the whole family. At this time, I won't write about scones but will sign off now until I find another wifi hotspot later in the day. For now, God bless you and let me know how you are all doing.

2 comments:

  1. So sad to hear about Don's fall. I hope you can shift gears into what he would want you to focus on - the trip you have planned for months....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! We appreciate all the prayers on his behalf, and for now waiting for any further news.

      Delete