Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The House By The Side Of The Road

I have written a book, my friends!

Mother

If you did not know about it yet, you are about to. When I began this blog several years ago, the premise was that I would travel to England (mostly Cornwall) each year to write. And eat scones. Delicious prospects. I figured one, maybe two years to write the story, max. But I wasn't quite that quick, and the thing stretched out! Now, however, it is complete and blessedly out on Amazon.

The sweet lady holding The House By The Side Of The Road, above, is at the heart of this Memoir; it really is hers, and I know you will love walking this road with her. The story is written from the perspective of "Jenny" (me!) and I have changed some names to protect individuals’ privacy. These are my memories, from my perspective, and I have tried to represent events as faithfully as possible.

The cover and interiors of the book are wonderfully designed by Tim Green (Creative Director at FaceOut Studio) and I couldn't be more happy with it! Check out his website, here.

God bless you as you read. And, See you along the way!

the SconeLady


https://www.amazon.com/House-Side-Road-Memoir/dp/1792385536/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3SZAYFGQ99DI&keywords=Chris+cowgill&qid=1655237181&sprefix=chris+cowgill%2Caps%2C138&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment